Search for 1NB in ITunes or the Google store to get the 1NB app. Get your account information at your fingertips. Log on to mobile banking, using your on-line banking User ID and password, through your cell phone and check balances, transfer funds and more. It is easy to mange your finances on the go when you take advantage of First National Bank and Trust Company of Ardmore’s mobile banking.
- Mobile Check Deposit - click here to learn more
- Check the available balance in your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View recent transactions
If you don't have an Apple device or Android to download our app then you can use our mobile browser app by going to http://mobile.1nb.com on your cell phone’s web browser. Remember to add this to your favorites for future use.
*You will be charged internet access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
24x7 support number (855-532-4888)
Call to answer many of your Online Banking questions. For TELEBANK related problems please contact 1NB directly.
- When to Call the 24x7 #:
1.Password or User ID not working (must have loged into system successfully at lease once in the past)
2.Nothing displays when logged in
3.You forgot your security questions
4.Functionality on the online banking site not working correctly, ie…. Transfers, Billpayment, etc.
- When to call 1NB:
1. Telebank not working correctly for you.
2.You see a transaction that’s not correct or erroneous
3.An account is not listed you think should be
4.Any other detail of your account that is not online banking related but will require a 1NB employee to research.
Training & More Info:
- To see an Adobe Flash demo and a functional “test” site of what the new online banking experience Click HERE
- Contact Client Services at any location for additional information.
- "Forgot Password" will unlock and reset a forgotten password for your account should the need arise.
Online Banking form First National Bank and Trust Company of Ardmore gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances – View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History – View checking and savings account history
- Check Image – View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds – Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging – Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History – Download account history
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment – some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation – your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History – view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
For problems with e-statements loading please click HERE to read a troublshooting tip.
An e-statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-statement is available.
e-statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 18 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-statements follow these simple steps:
#1. Log in to your on-line banking account.
#2. Click on the “Statements” tab to see your e-statements.
(If you do not see all of your accounts, go back to on-line banking and verify any accounts that are not listed. If all your accounts are not listed, click the “Users Services” tab and click the link “Add New on-line Account”. The bank will receive your request, verify the information is correct, and activate the account for on-line access which allows you to view the e-statement. This usually takes no more than 24 hours for the bank to process.)
#3. Read and accept any disclosures where prompted, especially if this is the first time you have clicked the “Statements” tab.
#4. Click and verify that each account opens a PDF e-statement for the account. If you do not see an account listed for e-delivery in the “Statements” tab, go back and complete step #2, or feel free to call us.